A decentralized Search Engine for IPFS and Filecoin.
- The data, API, algorithm is all open and free.
- Free snapshot is in jsonl format. You can download it via IPFS or IPNS. And recreate a new search engine by running our open-source code.
- We are keeping indexing all kinds of contents which support dweb in different way. Such as:
- Sites with Creative Commons: Wikipedia, Kaggle datasets, TED, Arxiv, Stackexchange, Youtube, Flicker ...
- Sites using IPFS/IPNS: blogs, Matters(an ipfs-blog-community),
- Sites with API/RSS/jsonfeed: lots of blogs, hackernews...
- contents in IPFS (using a crawler), and Filecoin (slingshot datasets...)